Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Children of ChangDe SWI

When I visited the orphanage there were over 25 children present, most of whom had special needs.  There were only 3 infant/toddlers.

2 of the children that I was able to photograph are posted as waiting needs children, and I will be providing more video of those two boys, which we are identifying as Rocky and William.  We are hoping that their forever families will find them very soon.


 Rocky, above, has club foot, and a slight motor issue with his hands.  However, he is exceptionally smart, and the top of his class.  Spending some time with him, you can see it.  I will get some video up soon, and you will be able to see how awesome he is.  Very mischievous and typical 11 year old.


William, above, is loaded with dimples, and is bright and full of smiles.  He has some sort of vision issue, but I'm really not sure of the details.  He did seem to bring objects very close to his eyes to focus, but I do that when I have contacts off as well.  Video coming soon.



The children shown here have moderate to severe special needs, and were having a nice time looking over some hand drawn pictures provided by children in the Tulsa Oklahoma area.  It made their day!


No comments:

Post a Comment